Natalie is a Managing Associate in our Infrastructure, Projects and Energy group. Natalie is a real estate lawyer by background, specialising in real estate development and infrastructure/social infrastructure projects. Natalie also manages portfolios for a number of acute PFI hospitals and primary and community health developments taken forward under PPP/PFI/third party developer contracts. Natalie is experienced in dealing with developers, investors and managers of projects across various sectors including health, mental health, social and extra care, blue light, education and renewable energy.
Examples of transactions Natalie has assisted on are:
- Lead Associate working with one of the leading LIFT companies on the development of 4 new mental health facilities in the North-West of England. Each scheme will be developed via a different procurement route, and will be a mix of capital and debt funded.
- Lead Associate managing a portfolio of three acute PFI hospitals in central London on behalf of the project company, which includes working closely with the relevant Trust and its legal advisors, advising on ongoing operational issues and project variations.
- Lead Associate advising a private sector consortium regarding a multi-million pound re-finance of a 9 fire station PFI project in England.
- Lead Associate acting on the on the re-development of a former hospital site in South West London. This project included the re-development, financing and ongoing maintenance of the former hospital site to provide a 21st century primary health facility under NHS LIFT. Four historic pavilions on the frontage of the site were to be retained and re-used as part of the new facility and there were a number of planning challenges which required careful consideration.
- Lead Associate acting for a private sector consortium in relation to the delivery and management of four new multi-unit residential extra care facilities across Warwickshire to provide long term accommodation.