Manraj is an Associate in our Technology & Outsourcing team. He has experience advising a range of clients (customer and supplier side) on a variety of commercial agreements including business critical IT outsourcing, software development, licensing arrangements and general services agreements.
Manraj provides general commercial support for clients in various sectors including retail, financial services, utilities and healthcare.
Recent experience includes:
- a FTSE 100 client on the appointment of an application management support partner for its entire IT estate. This included supporting the termination and transition away from existing support partners and consolidating various existing support arrangements;
- a technology solutions provider on a critical transformation project relating to a global airline's offer and order management solution and front-end customer digital experience.
- a FTSE 100 client on the development, implementation and ongoing support of a global bespoke epos solution
- a building society with various critical and material commercial contracts and outsourcing arrangements relating to identity verification services, HR & payroll and its core banking system
- a major utilities and energy provider on a significant IT support and maintenance agreement relating to a critical electricity balancing system
- a leading UK based hotel brand on the development, implementation and ongoing support of its customer-facing hotel pricing and booking platform.