Manraj joined the Leeds Commercial Team as an Associate in September 2018. He has experience advising a range of clients on commercial agreements including business critical IT outsourcing, supply of goods and services agreements, and distribution and logistics agreements.
In addition to his time in private practice, Manraj has spent time on secondments with a large UK Tour Operator and an International Healthcare Group. During his secondments, Manraj has worked alongside the in-house legal teams to draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial agreements including marketing agreements, hotel agreements and various services agreements with the NHS.
Manraj works across a number of sectors providing general commercial support for clients in various sectors including retail, financial services, utilities and healthcare.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a FTSE 100 client on the development, implementation and ongoing support of a global bespoke epos solution.
- Advising a major utilities and energy provider on a significant IT support and maintenance agreement relating to a critical electricity balancing system.
- Advising the UK's largest garden centre operator on the sale and disposal of its business and a significant number of assets. The advice ranged from general commercial queries relating to its supply contracts to negotiation of complex sale and purchase agreements.
- Supporting an international distributor with reviewing and negotiating an exclusive distribution agreement for the sale of pet foods being imported from Canada.
- Advising a leading UK based hotel brand on the development, implementation and ongoing support of a hotel pricing platform.
- Punjabi - fluent
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society