Katie is an associate in the Infrastructure, Projects & Energy team based in London. She has acted on a wide variety of corporate, commercial, and financing matters related to infrastructure projects, particularly in the energy sector. Katie trained with the firm and has undertaken a six-month commercial secondment to BP plc.
Recent experience includes:
- advising Schroders Greencoat LLP in the formation of their joint venture with Carlton Power, to develop green hydrogen projects targeting a portfolio in the UK of 500MW by 2030.
- advising Waldorf Production on four North Sea acquisitions.
- advising Greencoat Capital on the joint acquisition and development of one of the largest low-carbon and renewable heat glasshouses in the UK.
- advising mua Group (a joint venture between SGN and J. Murphy & Sons Ltd, which provides last mile connections to the gas and electricity networks) in connection with the provision of a £30,000,000 secured term loan facility and interest rate swap from Santander.
- advising a multinational port operator on the restructure of its global logistics businesses, including business and asset transfers in the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands, and advice relating to subsidiary companies based in Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, the United States and China.