Gerald is a junior solicitor in the Commercial department. He acts on a wide range of international and national matters for an impressive list of clients including leading listed and privately owned companies.
Gerald focuses on assisting clients with their commercial contract matters, including services agreements, supply of goods agreements and outsourcing agreements. His experience extends to the full commercial contracting process, including consideration of intellectual property rights and data protection law risks. Gerald also has experience in other commercial areas, including IT procurement and advertising copy clearance.
Gerald's recent experience includes acting for:
- a prominent grocer, to assist with the renewal of its fuel supply arrangement
- an international manufacturer, in respect of its outsourcing the entirety of its logistics function
- a public sector body, in respect of its procurement of various IT services via the government's Digital Marketplace
- an international manufacturer, in order to consider the data protection law implications of its introduction of a new multi-factor authenticity device
- a prominent delivery company to provide copy clearance (in accordance with the CAP Code) for its marketing materials