Gerald is a solicitor in the Commercial department. He has acted on a wide range of international and national matters for clients including leading listed and privately owned companies.
Gerald focuses on assisting clients with their commercial contract matters, including services agreements, supply of goods agreements and outsourcing arrangements generally. His experience extends to the full commercial contracting process, including advising on intellectual property rights and data protection law infringement risks. Gerald also has experience in other commercial areas, such as advertising copy clearance.
Gerald's recent experience includes acting for:
- a global bank, in order to assist with the outsourcing and transformation of critical IT infrastructure
- a global consumer goods company, to advise on its digital advertising practices
- a prominent grocer, to assist with the renewal of its fuel supply
- an international manufacturer, in respect of the first-generation outsourcing of its logistics function
- a public sector body, concerning procurement of various IT services via the UK government's Digital Marketplace
- an international manufacturer, to consider the data protection law implications of its introduction of a new multi-factor authenticity device
- a prominent delivery company to provide copy clearance (and advice on the CAP Code) for its marketing materials
- Professional Memberships
Active member of the Society for Computers and Law