David is involved in a range of commercial property work, particularly for institutional landlords and corporate tenants. He is also involved in development work and estate management as well as acquisitions and disposals.
David also has experience acting for receivers and providing support for our corporate team.
Examples of David's experience include:
- Acting on behalf of Columbia Threadneedle in respect of a variety of sales and purchases, including the recent purchase of a London office building, and landlord and tenant matters.
- Assisting on a significant fund acquisition and the purchase of a major shopping centre, as well as individually managing various landlord and tenant matters, on behalf of Standard Life.
- Advising a leading building society on various property transactions, including the acquisition of new branch premises, the disposal of vacant branch premises and general landlord and tenant matters.
- Acting for CBRE on a variety of receivership work.
- University of Manchester – BA (Hons) French and Spanish
- BPP Law School – Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course
- 2014 – Year Qualified
- Professional Memberships
- British Property Federation: Committee Associate on the Policy Committee and Commercial Committee
French and Spanish (degree level)