David is involved in a range of commercial property work. He acts for landlords and tenants in office buildings, retail premises and shopping centres, particularly for institutional landlords such as abrdn and Federated Hermes. He also has extensive experience acting for corporate occupiers and on leading high-value acquisitions and disposals, and is taking the lead on the roll-out of renewable energy installations across a number of abrdn funds.
- Purchase of Temple Quay House, Bristol for abrdn
- Sale of 100 Leman Street, London for abrdn
- Acting for Federated on the Sky Bet pre-let of all eight floors of 4 Wellington Place in Leeds
- Leading the real estate aspects of the refinance of Site 1, Wellington Place in Leeds
- Taking the lead on sustainability for abrdn, including the roll-out of solar panels across multiple funds' portfolios and working on proposed battery storage units and District Heat Network connections