Hayley is a Legal Director in our Infrastructure Projects and Energy team, based in London.
Hayley has over 10 years' experience advising a wide range of clients in the ports & terminals, maritime and transportation sectors. Hayley specialises in corporate and commercial work, including international, cross-border and domestic projects, M&A transactions, joint ventures and corporate restructurings.
Hayley's recent experience includes advising:
- EnTrust Global on its acquisition of Maas Capital Shipping B.V., the private equity platform of ABN AMRO Bank N.V. The acquired portfolio includes a diversified portfolio of 15 equity joint venture investments, consisting of a fleet of 76 vessels within the product/chemical tanker, dry bulk, LPG, container and offshore services segments.
- A leading global investment manager on its acquisition of a portfolio of 14 shipping and intermodal equity joint venture investments, consisting of a fleet of 25 vessels and 391,467 CEU of container boxes within the product/chemical tanker, dry bulk, LPG, container and offshore services segments.
- Teekay Tankers Ltd. on the sale of its non-U.S. oil and gas ship-to-ship transfer support services business to Hili Ventures for approximately US$26m.
- Constellation on the sale of its equity ownership in the lease and operating companies related to five Brazilian FPSOs to SBM Offshore for a total cash consideration of US$149m.
- SMT Holding SA on its acquisition through a new UK subsidiary, Services Machinery & Trucks Ltd, of Volvo Construction Equipment’s GB dealership.
- Wielton S.A. on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of UK-headquartered semi-trailer manufacturer Lawrence David Limited.
- General Maritime Corporation on its merger with Navig8 Crude Tankers.
- University of Leicester, 2007