Faisal is a U.S. qualified associate lawyer in Addleshaw Goddard's Oman office, with relevant experience in litigation, corporate, employment and energy matters both in Oman.
Faisal often attends before and liaises on behalf of clients with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the Ministry of Manpower, the Primary Court and other governmental authorities.
Faisal's experience includes:
- Assisting with ICC arbitrations
- Assisting with litigation in respect of a full range of employment disputes at mediation and the Primary, Appeal and Supreme Courts
- Assisted a major bank in Oman with the drafting of a bond prospectus to the bank's shareholders for the issuance of perpetual bonds aggregating fifty million Omani Rials
- Advised Oman Power and Water Procurement Company SAOC in relation to the design and implementation of a revised, more flexible Independent Power Project procurement process in Oman
- Drafted the Articles of Association and Memorandum of Understanding in behalf of a leading water utility services company in Oman and its international joint venture partner for the establishment of a joint venture operation and maintenance company in the Sohar Industrial Port Area.
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law
- B.A., University of Minnesota – Political Science & Economics
- Year qualified – 2017 (Minnesota Bar)