Euan is involved in a variety of general banking and finance, real estate finance and development finance transactions. He advises both banks and borrowers in relation to facility and security documentation.
Euan has experience working for many of the leading banks and financial institutions as well as corporate borrowers in relation to both Scots and English based transactions. He has also undertaken a six month secondment with Lloyds Banking Group's Commercial Real Estate Legal Team, during which time he sat with the Transaction Execution team in Edinburgh.
- Acting for Royal Bank of Scotland in connection with a number of syndicated lending transactions involving real estate portfolios across the UK.
- Advising a borrower in connection with bank funding obtained to develop student accommodation projects in both England and in Scotland.
- Acting for Bank of Scotland in connection with the provision of acquisition funding for a nationwide retail group.
- Advising the Harwood Group in a variety of real estate funding transactions.
- Reviewing Clydesdale Bank's template facility documentation and producing new template fixed rate and variable rate facility documents for use with Registered Social Landlord borrowers.
- University of Edinburgh – Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (2011)
- University of Edinburgh – Bachelor of Laws with Honours Law First Class (2010)
- Year qualified (2013)