Here is just some of the external recognition we have received for the way we do business at AG.
The Lawyer Hot 100 2018
- Head of Innovation and Legal Technology, Kerry Westland, has been listed in this year's Hot 100, published by The Lawyer magazine.
FT Innovative Lawyer Awards 2017
Shortlisted for the 2017 Innovative Lawyer Awards for Europe.
The Lawyer Business Leadership Awards 2017
- Shortlisted in the Most Innovative Client-Facing Technology category.
FT Innovative Lawyer Awards 2016
- Named 'Most Innovative Law Firm' in the 'Resourcing and Efficiency' category for the work we have done in delivering a unique business model for Microsoft.
Other recognition at these awards included:
- Innovation in Resourcing & Efficiency - National Grid & AG - highly commended for its work creating a HighQ platform to deal with the transfer of 15,000 properties.
- Innovation in Human Resource - highly commended for the Returner Programme
- Innovation in Strategic Collaboration for Clients - highly commended for creating a unique employee stock ownership plan to provide the client with the flexibility to widen the staff ownership structure to achieve further engagement (commended: Jonathan Cheney)
- Innovation in Navigating Regulation - highly commended for the social housing funding work where the firm drafted new legislation for the Government (commended: Daniel Redstone)
- Innovation in Technology & Data Analytics - commended for the 'AG In-Form' programme, which delivers detailed financial data to lawyers
- Kerry Westland highlighted as one of the 'Young Legal Innovators of the Year'
The Lawyer Business Leadership Awards 2016
- Awarded Best Service Quality Innovation at the Business Leadership Awards 2016 for our Africa Future Leaders Programme.
- Also shortlisted in the Most Innovative Client-Facing Technology category.
British Legal Awards 2016
- Shortlisted in the Best Use of Technology category
FT Innovative Lawyer Awards 2015
- Innovation in Client Service – 'Standout' for the CDC's work with Barclays
- Innovation in Technology – 'Standout' for the TST's use and customisation of the High-Q platform
- Innovation Dispute Resolution – 'Standout' for our role alongside Noeer successfully defending KWL in its dispute with UBS
Legal Week Innovation Awards 2015
- Awarded the Knowledge Management Innovation award for our Africa App
- 'Highly commended' in the Next Generation Innovation category for our Apprenticeship programme