We are pleased to invite you to our webinar on the IP lifecycle, which will cover issues that you may be facing now – or could well need to deal with very shortly – and how you can best address them.
The reality is that IP is an important asset for any business. A careful strategy should be adopted to ensure that IP is protected, particularly in an ever-changing landscape where brands, markets and technologies are rapidly developing creating opportunities that can be commercialised.
During this session, we will provide you with an overview of the key trends/issues that we have recently seen and dealt with relating to the IP lifecycle, both from a contentious and non-contentious perspective. We will share our practical tips with you to better protect your position and control your level of risk.
This session will include worked examples based on our experience of frequently encountered scenarios. We'll cover:Ownership: common pitfalls and how to overcome them.
- Ownership: common pitfalls and how to overcome them.
- Co-branding: tips for ensuring a successful collaborative relationship.
- Metaverse: protecting your IP in the metaverse.
- Collecting societies: who are they and what to do when facing a claim.
- Parallel imports: ensuring that you do not limit your IP rights.
10:00 - 11:00 (BST)
If you have any questions that you would like to raise on the topics ahead of the webinar or any other queries please contact our Events team.