How effective will the government’s proposals be?
The government’s recent white paper, 'Restoring trust in audit and corporate governance', has generated widespread debate over the future of the UK’s audit and corporate governance frameworks. It comes following the publication of three reviews into the effectiveness of the FRC, the audit industry, and the audit market over the past couple of years.
Join us and the IoD Centre for Corporate Governance for a webinar where we will outline the key proposals contained within the white paper, followed by a panel discussion on their effectiveness, the legal implications, and the corporate governance consequences that will arise.
- Chris Hodge – Moderator (IoD)
- Ian Shackell – Member of Expert Advisory Group on Corporate Governance
- Janhavi Dadarkar – Programme Lead for Governance and Role of the Director
- Jaya Gupta – Partner, Corporate Finance (Addleshaw Goddard)
- Sarah Thomas – Partner, Global Investigations (Addleshaw Goddard)
Go To WebinarRegister now