Join us in Manchester for a breakfast seminar exploring the most recent advancements in the financing of real estate, in association with the BPF and IPF.
With technological advancements now delivering a new class of investor through tokenisation, securitisation and fractionalisation, our panel of industry leading experts will discuss how the real estate sector needs to respond to continue to be attractive to new investors.
- 8.00 am - Registration & Breakfast
- 8.30 am - Seminar commences
- 9.00 am - Panel Q&A
- 9.30 am - Refreshments & Networking
- IPSX - Roger Clarke, Managing Director, Head of Capital Markets
- BPF - Patrick Brown, Head of Insights and EU Engagement
- Deborah McLaughlin - Independant Property Consultant
- PlaceTech - Paul Unger, Publisher, Place North West and PlaceTech
- John Forbes Consulting - John Forbes
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council - Pam Smith, Chief Executive Officer
Addleshaw Goddard LLP
One St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3DEClick to view map
To register your interest for this event please click on the link below.
If you have any dietary requirements or would like more information please contact Claire Leeming.
We look forward to welcoming you.