Are you interested in the Innovation & Legal Technology Graduate scheme and want to know more?
Join us on our Insight and Q&A session where you can meet a few of our Legal Technologists, find out about the application process and what the role's like.
WHAT IS IT?
The Graduate Scheme for the Innovation & Legal Technology Team is a 2 year scheme designed to teach you the skills required to innovate the delivery of legal work. You will learn key skills to innovate the delivery of legal services by rotating every 4 months through six pillars.
Duration: 1 hour
All sessions will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Deadline for registration: Tuesday 26 April 2022Email to register
OVERVIEW OF THE SESSION
- Overview of the Innovation & Legal Technology Graduate scheme
- Application process and what to expect?
- Application tips
- Elliot White (Head of Innovation & Legal Technology Operations)
- Nicole Tan (Senior Manager – Innovation & Legal Technology)
- Laura Milne (Resourcing Advisor)