A BIG APPETITE FOR BIG REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS?
You know as well as we do that premium real estate investments can have twists and turns. Choose lawyers with a history of helping clients to eat big deals for breakfast: managing risk and getting your deals done.
We've advised across all real estate sub-sectors on complex deals for clients including Angelo Gordon, Ares, Aviva, British Land, Federated Hermes, Kamco Invest, Patrizia and Telereal Trillium. Private equity real estate funds, asset managers, developers, family offices, sovereign wealth and large pension funds, REITs and financial institutions rely on us to apply imagination and impact to their indirect real estate projects.
Some of the challenges we've recently helped clients address include:
- Entering into high value and complex joint venture agreements (both 50/50 and also 90/10);
- Investing in, buying or disposing of real estate (including via special purpose vehicles);
- Structuring real estate investments (including using specialist structures such as Shariah-compliant structures);
- Investing and acquiring operational real estate rich businesses and PropTech (including for private equity investors);
- Preparing equity incentive arrangements and management contracts in relation to real estate investments, real estate debt and operational real estate; and
- Investing in Real Estate debt structures via preferred equity, debt stacks and A/B inter-creditors.
We understand in depth the economic metrics and drivers which clients use when underwriting investments and use this to ensure advice is commercial, meaningful and put in context.
Helping you eat iconic real estate investments for breakfast.
- City Law Firm of the Year, The Lawyer Awards 2022
- Real Estate Team of the Year (shortlisted), The Lawyer Awards 2022
- Best Law Firm – Fund Structuring, Private Equity Wire European Awards 2023
- Pan-European Private Equity Legal Advisor of the Year, Real Deals Private Equity Awards 2023
- Client Testimonials
"We really enjoy working with Addleshaw Goddard on both acquisitions and disposals as well as on JVs. They are always available for us and provide consistent commercial advice across the real estate spectrum. They go the extra mile to make introductions which is a real benefit to our business."
Mike Diana, Managing Director, Europe Real Estate, Angelo Gordon