I focus my practice on private equity arrangements in the real estate sector. I regularly advise clients on joint ventures, management agreements, structured acquisitions and disposals of real estate, W&I Insurance and corporate reorganisations. My clients include private equity funds, asset managers, developers, family offices and financial institutions.
- Advised Lands Improvement and Telereal Trillium on a joint venture with a pension fund and a charity structured as a contractual derivative in respect of a mixed-use development site at Houghton Regis
- Advised Starwood on a joint venture with Lendlease and the acquisition of the £3.5 billion Silvertown mixed-use development site in East London
- Advised Angelo Gordon on its disposal of a portfolio of science parks
- Advised Angelo Gordon and Ridgeback on the forward funding of 3 connected BTR assets
- Advised Angelo Gordon and Beltane on the acquisition of Newcombe House
- Advised Alliance Asia on the disposal of a Whitechapel development site to Henderson Park
- Advised the Magnetar Funds on the acquisition of Yate Shopping Centre
- Advised Bywater on its joint venture with Sumitomo in respect of a green logistics development
- Advised Cromwell European REIT on the acquisition of a portfolio of offices in Poland, Finland and the Netherlands from Goldman Sachs
- Advised Brockton Capital on its joint venture with STT in respect of UK data centres, the subsequent management incentive plan and disposal of the same
- Advised the founders on the establishment of Precis Capital Partners and it’s subsequent joint venture with Carlyle
- Advised Hines on the disposal of Cannon Place and
- Advised Black Mountain Partners on a joint venture with Ares in respect of a development property in Central London.