Daniel focuses his practice on private equity arrangements in the real estate sector. He regularly advises clients on joint ventures, management agreements, structured acquisitions and disposals of real estate, management incentive plans, W&I Insurance and corporate reorganisations. Daniel's clients include asset managers, developers, family offices, financial institutions and private equity funds.
- Advised Lands Improvement and Telereal Trillium on a joint venture with a pension fund and a charity structured as a contractual derivative in respect of a mixed-use development site at Houghton Regis;
- Advised Starwood on a joint venture with Lendlease and the acquisition of the £3.5 billion Silvertown mixed-use development site in East London;
- Advised Angelo Gordon on its disposal of a portfolio of science parks;
- Advised Cromwell European REIT on the acquisition of a portfolio of offices in Poland, Finland and the Netherlands from Goldman Sachs;
- Advised Brockton Capital on its joint venture with STT in respect of UK data centres, the subsequent management incentive plan and disposal of the same;
- Advised the founders on the establishment of Precis Capital Partners;
- Advised The Collective on their asset management and property management arrangements in connection with the DTZ COL IV fund;
- Advised Hines on the disposal of Cannon Place; and
- Advised Black Mountain Partners on a joint venture with Ares in respect of a development property in Central London.