Very experienced corporate law who specialises in private equity transactions part of a general UK corporate law practice that also includes acquisitions and solvent group reorganisations.
- acting for private equity house or management teams on a range of UK and cross border buy-outs and partnership capital transactions
- acting for PE backed business on their sale and other exit transactions.
- acting for a range of UK businesses on reorganisations, capital reductions and other restructurings
- advising individual directors and private board on corporate governance aspects including directors' duties
Speaker and Trainer on Private Equity and General UK Company Law.
- Co-Author: Practical Guide to Private Equity Transactions (Cambridge University Press)
- French - good command
- German - conversational