Rupert is an experienced real estate practitioner specialising in landlord and tenant transactions and property asset management of prime retail space, shopping centres and office buildings. His experience also includes real estate acquisitions and disposals and development with key areas of work including:
- acting for several institutional landlords and investors on the letting and management of a number of prime shopping centres and office buildings
- acting for a national property developer on the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a mixed use site. The disposal was by way of part sale and leaseback and freehold sales of commercial and residential plots.
- acting on a number of portfolio acquisitions, disposals and real estate financings
- University of Warwick – BA English & American Literature - 2000
- College of Law – GDL and LPC - 2004
- University of Law – LLM International Legal Practice - 2014