Joe is an Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Real Estate division. He qualified as a solicitor in April 2011 and joined AG in January 2014. He has since been dealing with a wide range of real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, developments (industrial, retail and residential), general landlord and tenant management matters and renewable energy projects. Key transactions include:
- 2015 – acquisition of a large wind farm (with a value of over £50m) located over 3 distinct local authority areas.
- 2016 - disposal of a portfolio of multi-let estates for a large institutional landlord with a combined sale value of over £100m.
- 2017 – acquisition of a multi-let industrial estate with a purchase price of over £40m which was exchanged within 10 working days from receipt of heads of terms for large institutional investor. This site is currently one of the top ten performing assets for that client.
- 2018 - project managed a large team for the sale of over 40 assets for a large institutional landlord.
- 2018 onwards - acting in connection with various joint venture projects for the redevelopment of train stations (and surrounding land) in the South East for mixed use residential and retail.