James has a considerable range of experience in acquisition finance, asset based lending, real estate finance and restructuring transactions, leading on transactions for sponsors, borrowers and lenders.
James has also undertaken work in the distressed debt sector, in particular reorganisation, restructuring and refinancing transactions.
In addition to this James has a specialism in Heathcare finance transactions.
James's recent experience includes:
- advising Barclays Bank plc in relation to a term loan and RCF to specialist care provider Potens
- advising Santander UK plc in relation to their super senior facilities to Further Global backed Progeny
- advising Sheffield Forgemasters on the financing aspects of its nationalisation by the Ministry of Defence
- advising Ribston Industrial Fund in relation to their facilities with Barclays Bank plc
- advising Lloyds Bank plc and Aimco in relation to term and revolving facilities to a sponsor backed global authentication business