Chloe is an Associate within the Employment and Immigration Group, based in our Manchester office. Chloe trained and qualified with Addleshaw Goddard in March 2021, having undertaken seats in Corporate, Contentious Construction, Commercial and Employment. Prior to this, Chloe was part of Addleshaw Goddard's Transactional Services Team, working within the Construction team.
Chloe has experience in the following areas:
- Assisting on Employment Tribunal claims relating to unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing.
- Assisting with due diligence exercises for Addleshaw Goddard's corporate and insolvency teams.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts of employment and service agreements for senior employees.
- Advising on the sponsorship process under the new Immigration Rules, and on the ongoing compliance duties sponsors must adhere to.
- Assisting with Data Subject Access Requests.