Adam is a Compliance Analyst within the Financial Regulation compliance team, starting the role in January 2018.
During this time, Adam has assisted with the restructure of a tier 1 bank, providing advice on its regulatory permissions and assisting with applications for authorisation from the Financial Conduct Authority.
Adam's experience includes:
- Providing regulatory support when making applications for permissions;
- Review of internal policies and procedures;
- Review of policies and procedures against regulatory expectations.
- Law, University of Chester
- Medical Ethics and Law, University of Keele