Evan Shaughnessy is an Associate in the firm’s Finance team. Evan advises both borrowers and lenders in relation to real estate financing, development financing and acquisition financing.
Evan acts for a number of domestic and international financial institutions and alternative lenders as well as a range of corporate borrowers.
- Diploma in Finance Law, The Law Society of Ireland, 2021
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), National University of Ireland Galway, 2014
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, National University of Ireland Galway, 2013
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- The Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association