Gary is a Partner in the Planning Team, having joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2000. He advises on all aspects of town and country planning, highways and compulsory purchase law. He has considerable experience of advisory, public Inquiry and High Court work advising developers, infrastructure providers, funders and public sector clients. Gary is a regular public speaker on planning law, and presents Lexis Nexis annual Planning Law Update Webinar. Gary has been published across the property press, and is a member of the City of London Law Society's Planning Committee.
- Bargate Quarter Development: advising Tellon Capital on all aspects of the planning, highways and compulsory purchase strategy for this landmark mixed use scheme in Southampton
- British Sugar: advising the company on its planning and environmental strategy relating to the redevelopment of the former York sugar refinery site for residential use
- Waterside Developments Limited: advising the Muse/Canal & River's Trust JV on the redevelopment of Hale Wharf in North London
- Aviva: in relation to an urban extension at Gomm Valley near High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire
- UPP: in relation to the promotion of a student halls of residence in Reading.
- Year Qualified
- University College London – Laws 2:1 (1997)
- Bar Finals, Inns of Court School of Law (1998)
- Professional Memberships
- City of London Law Society Planning Law Committee