Chris is an Associate in the Construction and Engineering team and provides advice in a broad range of contentious construction matters.
Chris' recent experience includes:
- Assisting in a SIAC Arbitration relating to delay in the construction of a Multi-Fuel Power Plant and the resulting liquidated damages claim;
- Assisting in an ICC Arbitration relating to the construction of a glass recycling and manufacturing plant and the provision of defective plant machinery;
- Assisting with numerous contentious matters arising out of a large development converting a former dockside warehouse into more than 500 apartments and retail space. The disputes related to various defects including defective cladding with remedial costs of several million pounds;
- Assisting in the management of multiple disputes arising from a Framework Agreement covering a variety of improvement works at various water treatment sites; and
- Assisting in a large tri-party dispute relating to a defective floor slab within a warehouse.
- John Moores University, Liverpool – PGDIP Legal Practice - 2016
- John Moores University, Liverpool – LLB Law (Hons) - 2014