Ashley is part of the Manchester real estate team and has experience of a broad range of commercial property work including disposals and acquisitions, landlord and tenant work and investment and development projects. He acts for asset managers and institutional investment funds including FI Real Estate Management and Bruntwood as well as public authorities including Trafford Council, corporate occupiers such as Timpson as well as trusts and high value individuals.
- Acting for Bruntwood on the £750m Circle Square development in Manchester comprising the development of multiple office blocks
- Acting for Bruntwood on the £360m joint venture between Bruntwood and Legal & General to create the UK's largest science and technology property partnership (SciTech)
- Acting for Bruntwood on the £185m refinance of the properties within the SciTech joint venture
- Acting on the purchase by Trafford Council of the Arrow XL warehouse in Wigan for £13,100,000
- Acting on multiple portfolios managed by FI Real Estate Management comprising both office and retail assets
- Acting on the real estate aspects of corporate transactions including on the sale of Proseal UK Limited
- Managing the England and Wales portfolio of Bold International Properties including estate management and disposals and acquisitions
- Property management experience with large commercial property management companies including a variety of retail, multi-let office and industrial properties across the property sector.