Ashley is part of the Manchester real estate team and has experience of a broad range of commercial property work including disposals and acquisitions, landlord and tenant work and investment and development projects. He acts for asset managers and institutional investment funds including FI Real Estate Management and Bruntwood as well as public authorities including Trafford Council, corporate occupiers such as Timpson as well as trusts and high value individuals.
- acting for Bruntwood on the £750m Circle Square development in Manchester comprising the development of multiple office blocks
- acting for Bruntwood on the £360m joint venture between Bruntwood and Legal & General to create the UK's largest science and technology property partnership (SciTech)
- acting for Greater Manchester Pension Fund as part of a small team on various forward funds, both speculative and with pre-lets across Greater Manchester and Leeds
- acting on the purchase by Trafford Council of the Arrow XL warehouse in Wigan for £13,100,000
- acting for ASK Real Estate on the purchase of the freehold at First Street, Manchester