Lisa joined the Real Estate Finance team at Addleshaw Goddard LLP in September 2017 as a Newly Qualified Solicitor. Lisa has experience of acting both borrower and lender side on a variety of transactions with varying structures, including investment finance, development finance, social impact, sustainability and housing finance and she has experience of different asset classes, including hotel, student accommodation and care home financings, as well as those with a cross border element.
Lisa's recent experience includes:
- acting for Handelsbanken on a £37m financing for a prominent London borrower to assist with the acquisition of a portfolio of properties
- acting for Clydesdale in connection with a development facility of a hotel based in Scotland
- advising the existing lenders (including Barclays Bank plc, Lloyds Bank plc, Santander UK plc and MUFG Bank Ltd) on the merger of Anchor Hanover Group
- acting for RBS International in connection with a facility agreement for Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust (SREIT) to provide the SREIT with additional funds for acquisition and asset management initiatives
- acting for ICBC, London Branch on a structured senior/mezzanine financings of student accommodation and hotels.
- German - fluent