Jamie deals with a broad range of transactional and non-transactional corporate and commercial work but specialises in mergers and acquisitions.
He advises clients in various different business sectors and has particular experience in the retail and consumer, telecommunications and life sciences sectors.
He has experience and expertise in mergers and acquisitions (including various cross-border transactions), joint ventures, corporate restructuring and public company work.
- Acting for The Hut Group in relation to an investment of £100m by a consortium led by KKR.
- Multi-jurisdictional acquisition of Europe-wide telecommunications group by Daisy Group and Oakley Capital.
- A series of acquisitions for Concept Life Sciences, a group backed by Equistone Partners Europe.
- Acting for the shareholders of Brookson in relation to a majority investment by US private equity house The Riverside Company.
- Acquisition of Netplan Internet Solutions for AIM listed Daily Internet plc.
- Disposal of Mercury Recycling Limited for AIM listed Ironveld plc.
- Acting for the shareholders of the Mansfield Group in relation to a majority investment by South African logistics group Bidvest.
- Acquisition of the Wardle Storeys manufacturing group for US-based Uniroyal.
- £28m disposal of Multipart to the TVS Group.
- Lancaster University – LLB, Law – 1995 – 1998
- College of Law, Chester – 1998 - 1999
- Qualified 2002