Maral is an Associate in our Banking and Finance team in Dubai. Maral has been involved in a variety of local and cross-border deals, throughout the GCC and the UK. She has gained a wide range of experience working with both financial institution lenders and corporate borrower clients in relation to bilateral and syndicated facilities as well as conventional and Sharia compliant banking and finance transactions.
- Advising a UAE lender in relation to the provision of a USD 75,000,000 ijara facility to a Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Advising a UAE lender in relation to the provision of an AED 91,800,000 term loan facility to a large multi-national conglomerate.
- Advising a Qatar lender in relation to the provision of a QAR 150,000,000 murabaha based financing facility to a Qatar based Islamic bank.
- Advising a Qatar lender in relation to Islamic and conventional refinancing facilities totalling QAR 6,400,000,000 for a mixed-use development project in Qatar comprising a shopping mall, hotels and leisure facilities.
- Advising a global investment firm in its capacity as mandated lead arranger and subscriber in connection with a USD 30,000,000 Sharia compliant sukuk.
- BPP University (LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors), 2020)
- University of the West of England (LLB Law (Hons), 2017)