Alec is an associate in the Transactional Real Estate team based in London, having qualified in September 2022.
Alec joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP as a trainee. His training included a secondment to the Middle East.
Alec's recent experience includes:
- Acting for a large UK pension and investment company on its acquisition and forward funding of a later living portfolio totalling over £100m.
- Acting for PIC on its forward funding of the £200m Build to Rent Tower, One Eastside in Birmingham.
- Acting for Balfour Beatty on the acquisition and site set up of new build housing developments.
- Acting for an international asset manager on a circa £100m Green Energy Income Strip Lease.
- Landlord and Tenant work for several international investors.