Simon is Head of Legal Project Management (LPM) at Addleshaw Goddard. Simon leads a team of specialist Legal Project Managers that provide legal project management support to large and complex client projects. Simon provides training on legal project management to AG's lawyers and client teams. Simon and the LPM team work with the legal practice to drive improvement initiatives and continuously develop AG's service delivery.
Simon draws on his consulting experience of 10 years with Deloitte Consulting and his previous experience of working as a Senior LPM in the legal sector to ensure high quality and efficient project delivery to AG's clients. In Deloitte Simon was part of a specialist team focusing on the optimisation of client's operating models, with an emphasis on the strategy and design work.
Simon owns, develops and co-delivers the LPM training curriculum in AG, including LPM Fundamentals for junior colleagues and LPM Advanced for more experienced colleagues.
Simon is PMQ qualified with the APM (Association for Project Management). He is trained and experienced in the use of both waterfall (Prince2) and iterative (Agile) project management methodologies, as well as process modelling and design. Simon has a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (for the Web) and HighQ.
Simon is regularly involved in the project management of a wide range of projects and matters for AG's key client, across industries. Recent examples include:
- Deal manager of two share sale/purchase deals for a UK gas distributor
- Project manager of the Building Safety Act adoption programme for a UK pension investment fund
- Project management support to AG's largest property divestment project for a German Private Equity fund
- Project management support to AG's largest construction arbitration cases for a transport client in the Middle East
- Project manager of an initiative to design and improve AG's DSAR client service