Helen has a wide range of experience acting on commercial disputes for a wide range of clients in the English High Court and County Court across numerous sectors. This includes running large-scale, high-value and complex disputes.
Helen also has experience of acting at major public inquiries in recent years for both corporate organisations and individuals across a broad range of topics.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for a corporate core participant in relation to the ongoing public inquiry into the Grenfell Tower tragedy.
- Acting as part of a team on behalf of three bereaved families in relation to the ongoing Manchester Arena public inquiry.
- Represents a telecommunications retailer in a high value breach of contract claim proceeding in the Commercial Court.
- Representing 17 NHS Foundation Trusts jointly in High Court proceedings to recover business rates paid to local authorities.
- Acting for Network Rail in 2017 in the successful defence of the challenge brought by Cemex to the £240m public procurement of concrete railway sleepers for the UK rail network (CEMEX UK Operations Ltd v Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd  EWHC 2392 (TCC)).
- French - good command