Hannah is an Associate within the Real Estate team in Glasgow, acting for clients in the acquisition of commercial properties (both investment and development), as well as disposals. In addition, Hannah acts for landlords and tenants in lease negotiations and lease management transactions.
Hannah acts for a wide variety of clients ranging from investors and developers to occupiers, with her work spread across a variety of sectors including transport, retail and industrial. Recent examples of works undertaken by Hannah include:
- acting for a leading retail supermarket operator in development acquisition for a new store
- development acquisition for an airport car park site, acting for a well-known public corporation in the transport sector
- advising multinational tyre manufacturer in the voluntary registration of their large factory site and the onwards sale of the site to a joint venture company
- acquisition of two investment properties in Scotland for local property investment company
- leading on the variation of circa. 18 leases to introduce recycling units for a well-known retail supermarket operator at their stores, as part of the Scottish Government's Deposit Return Scheme.
- Professional Membership
- Law Society of Scotland
- Notary Public
- Scottish Young Lawyers' Association