Chloe is an Associate within the Construction and Engineering team in Dubai, focusing on international construction disputes. Before joining Addleshaw Goddard, Chloe was part of a leading construction & engineering and international arbitration team in London where she gained arbitration and litigation experience. Chloe has experienced a range of multi-million- and billion-dollar construction and commercial disputes, and has acted for a variety of clients, including international construction companies, government agencies and third-party funded individuals. Chloe's experience includes disputes across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas and she has handled arbitrations under the ICSID, ICC, DIAC, SCC, LCIA and UNCITRAL arbitration rules.
Chloe's experience includes:
- Acted for a Contractor in a DIAC arbitration valued at USD 4.8 billion in respect of an airport project located in the Middle East.
- Acted for a Latin American government entity in an ICC arbitration against a multinational joint venture in a USD 2.4 billion dispute regarding the construction of a major project.
- Advised a Ghanian company in a muti-party settlement in respect of disputes before the courts of New York and the LCIA, valued at USD 300 million.
- Acted for a state-owned Contractor before a Dispute Adjudication Board in respect of a USD 250 million claim brought regarding the design and construction of a project in Latin America.
- Advised a Kuwaiti Subcontractor in a UNCITRAL arbitration valued at USD 100 million in respect of an oil and gas project in the Middle East.
- BPP University (Legal Practice Course)
- University College London (Master of Law)
- University of Nottingham (Bachelor of Law)