Aidan advises on various types of real estate transactions including commercial leasing, commercial property acquisitions and disposals, developments schemes, restructuring issues, secured finance, residential conveyancing, and landlord and tenant matters. His clients include developers, property investors, lending institutions, receivers and private clients.
Aidan has acted in the acquisition and sale of a number of prominent retail units, commercial office developments, mixed-use properties and high value development land. He has acted on behalf of both tenants and landlords in respect of commercial leasing matters and has experience in acting for clients in respect of secured lending.
- The Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitor in 2016
- Masters in Law (LLM) – Trinity College Dublin, 2013
- Diploma in Arbitration – University College Dublin, 2009
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) – University of Wales, 2006
- Professional Memberships
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland