Aidan is a Managing Associate in our Private Funds Group. He acts for a broad range of clients including fund managers and investors on fund structuring, establishment, operation and investment across all sectors. Outside of advising more established Fund Managers, Aidan has a particular interest in advising both first time and emerging fund managers.
- Par Equity on the launch of two separate commercial forestry investment funds, Par Forestry III LP as well as Par Forestry IV LP - a strategic partnership between Par Equity and Aviva Investors which targeted 1.4 million tonnes of carbon capture through investment in woodland creation and peatland restoration across the UK.
- New Forests on the launch of their commercial forestry fund, African Forestry Impact Platform (AFIP), an open ended fund structured in Singapore as a Variable Capital Company (VCC) targeting sustainable forestry investment across sub-Saharan Africa.
- YFM Private Equity on the successful closing of YFM Equity Partners Growth Fund III, YFM Equity Partners Buyout Fund II, and YFM Equity Partners Buyout Fund III.
- Northtree Investment Management a first time manager, on its first UK focussed commercial real estate fund – Northtree Real Estate Partners Limited Partnership
- Hakluyt Capital on the launch of their first private equity fund, Hakluyt Capital I LP.
- HSBC Asset Management on fund set up and multiple fund investments across various assets classes and structures including primary, secondary, co-investment and continuation funds in some of the largest PE funds in the market.
- Professional Memberships
- European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate (INREV)
- British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Society of Northern Ireland (non-practicing)
- “Associate to Watch” in Chambers UK 2024 for Investment Funds: Private Equity, where sources had described him as "… calm under pressure and knowledgeable".