Charmaine is an associate in the Transactional Real Estate team, having trained at Addleshaw Goddard's London office and qualified in March 2023. In addition to transactional real estate, her training also included seats in the planning and construction teams. Charmaine has experience in sales, purchases and asset management in both the office and retail spheres.
Recent experience includes:
- acting for a property investor in the UK industrial and logistics sector in the acquisition of two industrial units at Thornbury Industrial Estate in Bradford
- acting for MiddleCap in lettings of their office building, Southworks, Rushworth Street, London to commercial tenants
- acting for Battersea Power Station Development Company in lettings of retail units in Battersea Power Station
- advising and acting for Storey (a subset of British Land) on short-term office lettings, including in Broadgate and Paddington
- various asset management work for large retail parks owned by British Land, including dealing with new and renewal lettings and surrenders