Victoria is an associate in the Leeds corporate team with a wide range of experience advising private and public companies on acquisitions and disposals, takeovers, fundraisings and corporate reorganisations. Victoria also advises on private equity investments and more generally on various corporate matters, such as court approved capital reductions and corporate governance and compliance.
Victoria's experience to date includes:
- advising RCapital on a management buy-out of Redeem Group, backed by RCapital*
- advising Mayborn Group on its £22 million acquisition of The Gro Company*
- advising AIM-listed Alpha Financial Markets Consulting plc on its acquisition of Axxsys Consulting*
- advising JSE-listed Imperial Holdings on its £162.9 million acquisition of Palletways Group*
- advising a New York-based private equity fund on various acquisitions to create a market leading business specialising in contact centre outsourcing*
- *experience prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard