Victoria is a Managing Associate in the Leeds corporate team with a wide range of experience advising private and public companies on acquisitions and disposals, takeovers, fundraisings and corporate reorganisations. Victoria also advises on private equity investments and more generally on various corporate matters, such as court approved capital reductions and corporate governance and compliance.
Victoria's experience to date includes:
- advising RCapital on a management buy-out of Redeem Group, backed by RCapital*
- advising JSE-listed Imperial Holdings on its £162.9 million acquisition of Palletways Group*
- advising on the management buyout (backed by Synova Capital) of specialist commercial lines inusurance broker, JM Glendinning Group Limited (JMG)
- advising Alpha Financial Markets Consulting plc on: (1) its acquisition of Axxsys Consulting*; and (2) the $90 million acquisition of US-based Lionpoint Group
- advising on the sale of Sheffield Forgemasters to the Ministry of Defence
- advising on the sale of Blessed CBD, a leading online retailer of hemp-derived CBD products in the UK, to Canadian, US and German listed High Tide, Inc.
- advising AIM-listed, Team17 Group plc on: (1) the acquisition of TouchPress Inc., the US parent company of Ireland-based educational games developer and publisher StoryToys; and (2) the acquisition of San Francisco based independent games publisher, The Label
- advising on the sale of chemical distributor, WhitChem (Whitfield Chemical Group Limited), to Belgium-based speciality chemical supplier, Azelis
*experience prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard