Connor joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP's Corporate team in 2020 following completion of his traineeship. He has experience in a range of Corporate matters, advising on corporate structuring and re-organisation; corporate due diligence, general corporate governance matters and transactional support. Connor has recent experience working with clients on mergers and acquisitions, and minor investments. Connor is also a Scottish Notary Public.
Recent experience includes:
- Assisting Synova portfolio company AllClear on its acquisition of the InsureandGo brand;
- Assisting Synova portfolio company Charnwood Molecular on its acquisition of Aurelia Bioscience;
- Assisting Phenna Group on its acquisition of The IASME Consortium Limited;
- Advising Wise Group on the acquisition of the engineering business and assets of Miros Scotland Limited;
- Assisting WHP Telecoms on the acquisition of Intelligent Communications Solutions Ltd.