Amber is an Associate in the Transactional Real Estate team in Leeds.
Amber works across a variety of Real Estate portfolios (retail, office, industrial and hospitality) on a range of matters including all aspects of Landlord and Tenant work, acquisitions and disposals, development work and formerly residential property transactions including buy-to-let, transfers of equity and refinancing.
Before joining Addleshaw Goddard, Amber had experience at both high street and national firms and has most notably acted for a number of Local Authorities and other bodies of the public sector dealing with their day-to-day asset management.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Amber had over 10 years of experience in the legal industry.
- University of Law – Legal Practice Course LL.M (Masters with Distinction) 2017
- University of Law – Graduate Diploma in Law (Pass) 2015
- University of Kent – BA Hons Criminal Justice and Criminology (2:1) 2014
- Punjabi – professional working proficiency
- Hindi - limited working proficiency