Mark is a Partner in the firm's Corporate Group and heads up our Financial Services Transactions team. He has undertaken a broad range of UK and cross-border transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, joint venture and shareholder arrangements, takeovers and reorganisations. He has a track record of advising in a number of different sectors with a particular focus on transactions in the financial services sector.
His representative matters include advising:
- Equisoft inc. in respect of its acquisition of Altus Holdings Limited, the fintech specialist
- the shareholders of Citihub Limited on the sale of Citihub Limited to Synechron Inc.
- Sanne Group plc in respect of its acquisition of fund administration business of PraxisIFM Limited
- the shareholders of Oak Group, the fund, corporate and trust structuring, administration and compliance services business, on its proposed transaction PraxisIFM Limited
- the debt purchaser Azzurro Associates in respect of a follow on investment from Elliott Advisors (UK) Limited
- the cornerstone investors in Oxbury Bank plc on their Series A, B and C investments in the bank
- R. Raphaels & sons plc in respect of various disposals, the wind down of the bank and its member's voluntary liquidation
- Cambridge Building Society in respect of various strategic tie-ups
- Saga plc in respect of its disposal of its insurance distribution business Bennetts Motorcycling Services Limited
- the shareholders of My Pension Expert and My Money Expert in respect of various transactions including the acquisition of shares from All Response Media Limited
- Singapore Exchange Limited on its acquisition of BIDFX the leading cloud-based provider of electronic foreign exchange
- Skipton Building Society on the disposal of Homeloan Management Limited
- Mark is called out in the Legal 500 as a sector specific expert in financial services M&A.