Leanne joined Addleshaw Goddard as an Associate in May 2022.
She is a non-contentious real estate lawyer who specialises in a wide variety of commercial real estate matters. She has particular experience in dealing with portfolio management work, investment and development work and acquisitions and disposals.
- Managing one of British Land's retail assets.
- Advising Battersea Power Station Development Company on the real estate elements associated with the refinancing of Phase 3A prior to its opening in October 2022 and other aspects of its development at Battersea Power Station.
- Acting for a large institutional investor in respect of their acquisition and forward funding of a £100 million care home portfolio.
- University of East Anglia – LLB (2015)
- City University London – LLM (2016)