Georgie is an Associate in the Financial Litigation team in London. Georgie specialises in financial and commercial litigation as well as regulatory investigations and proceedings. Georgie acts for a range of financial institutions, corporates and individuals on complex, high value and cross-border disputes.
- advising Unitel S.A. in its £350m Commercial Court claim against Unitel International Holdings B.V.
- acting for a major UK bank defending allegations of product mis-selling.
- acting for a cryptocurrency exchange founder in an expedited trial relating to a high profile shareholder dispute.
- advising on contractual financial and regulatory warranty and indemnity claims in relation to an acquisition.
- advising a leading UK trade association in High Court proceedings relating to the alleged manipulation of LIBOR.
- acting for a London based commodity broker in relation to a repurchase agreement dispute involving fraudulent warehouse receipts.