Elvan is a partner in our London corporate team. She spent over 10 years at a magic circle law firm before joining Addleshaw Goddard in 2016. She has experience advising on a broad range of corporate transactions, with a focus on private domestic and cross-border M&A transactions. Her wider experience includes advising on joint ventures, shareholder arrangements, restructurings and M&A (both public and private). Clients that Elvan has include banks, clearing houses listed and private companies and individuals. Elvan also runs Addleshaw Goddard’s award winning Tech legal mentoring scheme, AG Elevate. Elvan would lead the Transaction and advise on the transaction documents.
Elvan also heads Addleshaw Goddard's Turkey Business Group.
- GVC on its £150m disposal of its online Turkish gaming business, with an earn-out structure
- Capital Group and Eaton Towers Limited on its proposed US$ 131m acquisition of Mobinil’s Egyptian mobile tower services business
- Co-operative Central Bank on its €7.2bn joint venture arrangement with Altamira
- Aareal Bank on its acquisition of a minority stake in Mount Street and related shareholders' agreement
- FinTechs Penta, Delio and Trezeo on a number of ongoing corporate matters
- Thomson Reuters on the auction sale of its global Trade and Risk Management Business (present in over 40 jurisdictions) to Vista Equity Partners
- Diamond Foods on its acquisition of Kettle Chips for US$ 615m
- Oman State General Reserve Fund on its acquisition of a stake in Turkey based, Fina Liman and subsequent shareholders' agreement
- NIBC on its acquisition of a minority stake in (FinTech) Ebury and related shareholders' agreement
- Balfour Beatty on its bid for offshore transmission assets as part of Ofgem’s offshore transmission owner (OFTO) tender regime, including Greater Gabbard, Thanet and Gwynt-y-mor
- Woodbridge International Holdings on the sale of Jane's Information Group to IHS Inc for US$ 183.5 million
- AECOM on the acquisition of Davis Langdon LLP
- Tyco International Management on its first acquisition in Turkey
- Pfizer on its £1.6 billion joint venture with GlaxoSmithKline to create a new world-leading HIV company
- Depositary Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) on its plan to merge with LCH.Clearnet Group Limited
- HSBC and Barclays on the ring-fencing of their respective retail banking operations
- Co-operative Group on the £1.5 billion capital plan for Co-operative Bank
- HSBC on the private auction disposal of its Swiss wealth management business to LGT
- HSBC on the sale of its Jordanian business to Arab Jordan Investment Bank
- Management on the sale of a minority stake in Cinelabs to Foresight, and related shareholders' agreement
- Iberdrola on its recommended £11.6 billion public takeover offer for Scottish Power
- RWE on the negotiation of new concession arrangements for the joint USD9bn development by RWE and BP of natural gas resources in the North Alexandrian and West Mediterranean Deep Water Concessions with the Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.