Catherine has experience acting for major retail and investment clients dealing with diverse property management issues, as well as international hoteliers in the development and expansion of their hotel portfolios.
Catherine's experience includes:
- large hotel portfolio sales, as well as individual acquisitions and expansions;
- advising HS1 on complex, high value development matters, as well as high-end retail lettings at the Grade I Listed St Pancras International Station;
- acting for property investment funds on acquisitions, disposals and lettings to tenants on retail parks across the country;
- acting for well-known retail tenants on acquisitions, sales, leases and general property management;
- acting for a variety of institutional landlords on acquisitions, disposals and lettings.
Her clients include Associated British Foods, Primark, Ennismore, Columbia Threadneedle, HS1 and Aberdeen Standard.