Liam specialises in advising on acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, joint ventures and other general corporate advice.
PE Clients he has advised include Accel-KKR, Bridges Fund Management, Inflexion, Mobeus Equity Partners, Phoenix Equity Partners. Corporate clients he has advised include Kerridge Commercial Systems, Lloyds Banking Group, Metro Bank and Reapit.
Recent experience includes:
- Phoenix on its investment in Setfords Law Limited, a leading tech-enabled legal services provider
- Inflexion Private Equity Partners on its acquisition of Marston Holdings, a transportation and enforcement services group
- The management team of Stats Perform on their equity arrangements with Vista Equity Partners
- DBAY Advisors on its £98.7m takeover offer for Harvey Nash Group plc
- Accel-KKR on the MBO of Reapit
- Newcastle University – BA History (Hons), 2009
- College of Law – GDL 2010, LPC 2011