James joined the Finance team at Addleshaw Goddard in 2017. He has experience in acting for both bank and borrower clients in general banking work, including leveraged finance, corporate finance, real estate finance, ABL and Asset Finance transactions.
- advising Dunport Capital on a £10m senior facility agreement to NoBlue2 to finance the acquisition of BrightBridge Solutions (a FPE Capital portfolio company)
- advising a multinational industrials client on a $228,500,000 term loan facility agreement to refinance two existing facilities
- acting for Equistone in connection with its unitranche/super senior facilities to finance its investment in Ligentia Group
- acting for Thincats on a £4,500,000 acquisition financing facility to fund a local PE fund portfolio company's US based acquisition
- acting for Crescent Capital in connection with facilities to finance LDC's investments in SRL Traffic Systems
- providing English law advice to a large institutional Italian lender in respect of an Italian law facility agreement, financing the acquisition of a portfolio English of companies by a large Italian company
- advising a nationwide property portfolio company on a £165,000,000 facility agreement and £91,000,000 facility agreement with a national lender and fund (respectively) to refinance existing facilities and finance the restructuring of the entire group