James joined the Banking team at Addleshaw Goddard in 2017 following the completion of his training contract at Pinsent Masons LLP. He has experience in acting for both bank and borrower clients in general banking work, including leveraged finance, corporate finance, real estate finance and ABL transactions.
- LLB (Hons), Law – University of Nottingham
- LLM, International Banking and Finance Law (Dist) – University of Leeds
- LPC (Dist) – University of Law (Birmingham)
- Year qualified – 2017
- A Critical Perspective on the Principles of Islamic Finance Focusing on Sharia Compliance and Arbitrage (The New Jurist)
- The EU and US attempts to regulate credit rating agencies following the 2008 global financial crisis (Financial Regulation International)
- A Critical Perspective on the Principles of Islamic Finance Focusing on Sharia Compliance and Arbitrage (The Leeds Journal of Law & Criminology)