Amelia has extensive experience of disposals and purchases of multi-let offices and industrial estates. She undertakes a broad spectrum of asset management work for institutional landlords and has also acted for major retail tenants on a number of leasehold acquisitions. She has experience of corporate support, property re-financing and development work. She has been involved in a number of large projects and utilises the latest technological innovation to streamline delivery.
- Amelia advised National Grid on the £15.8 billion sale of their gas distribution business to Cadent Gas Limited. Amelia was part of the leadership team which led and coordinated four national law firms on the transfer of circa 10,000 regulated and non-regulated properties over a three year period. From complex gas holder sites to tiny sub-stations, Amelia was involved from the inception in designing a bespoke process for the delivery of this major project. The team embraced the extensive use of innovative technology, which enabled them to keep track and deal with large numbers of properties and provide real time updates to the client.
- Amelia advised Peel Holdings in relation to the multi-million pound re-financing of MediaCity UK Limited.
- Amelia acts for Galliard Developments in relation to the acquisition, re-gearing and disposal of assets including three multi-let office developments.
- Amelia acts for Redsun Developments, including the acquisition and development of land from the Homes and Communities Agency.
- Amelia was part of the leadership team managing the disposal of 149 Wyevale Garden Centres portfolio by way of 57 separate disposals, both individually and in portfolios to maximise value. The team used an innovative technology platform to answer huge numbers of enquiries from potential bidders and to manage the disposal process.