Elizabeth advises financial institutions, private and public property companies, private equity funds, asset managers, developers, corporates and banks on key structured investment acquisitions and disposals of real estate, joint ventures, management agreements, developments, W&I Insurance and corporate reorganisations.
- Advised LabTech on the sale of 7-11 Herbrand Street, an Art Deco building close to University College Hospital and University College London in London’s Knowledge Quarter to Life Science REIT for £85m.
- Advised Angelo Gordon and Beltane on the acquisition of Newcombe House.
- Advised the Magnetar Funds on the acquisition of Yate Shopping Centre.
- Advised Goldman Sachs and Greycoat Real Estate on the acquisition of Procession House in London.
- Advised The British Land Company PLC on the sale of Debenhams on Oxford Street for £400 million.