Sarah is a partner in the finance and projects division specialising in real estate finance. She advises financial institutions, debt funds and property companies on debt financing in relation to acquisition, investment and development activities across a range of real estate asset classes including offices, retail, residential, industrial, hotels, leisure and student accommodation.
Sarah has spent time on secondment in the real estate finance teams of two leading UK banks.
Sarah's experience includes:
- Acting for Santander in relation to the refinancing of a portfolio of investment properties owned by a private equity firm
- Acting for a leading UK bank in relation to various development facilities provided to a Jersey listed fund for retail developments
- Advising a property company on the refinance of its iconic tower in the City with a US debt fund
- Acting for a debt fund in relation to its funding of a portfolio of office assets
- Advising a German bank in relation to the investment and development funding of a shopping centre in Poland
- Advising AIB in relation to acquisition funding of the Hilton Docklands Hotel by HIG
- Acting for a leading UK bank in relation to senior facilities provided to refinance a listed Jersey fund's industrial portfolio
- Advising a gastro-pub chain in relation to the issue of deeply discounted securities
- Year Qualified: 2006
- DLP - The College of Law, London (2002)
- Law LLB - University of Leicester (2001)