Marton is an international infrastructure and energy lawyer specialising in the Green Transition. Marton has extensive experience in advising leading institutions on their infrastructure and energy M&A, joint ventures and restructurings. He has advised on a wide variety of energy projects including offshore wind, onshore wind, OFTOs, energy from waste, biogas, battery, geothermal, hydrogen and smart meters and many other infrastructure and PPP.
- Macquarie Capital, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) and USS on their circa GBP2bn privatisation of the UK Green Investment Bank*
- Infracapital Greenfield Partners on the EUR110m investment into EnergyNest, a thermal energy battery storage company based in Norway*
- Macquarie Asset Management on the establishment of Corio Generation and its shareholders' arrangements with Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan*
- Funds managed by Dalmore Capital and Equitix Investment Management on their GBP1.45bn takeover of John Laing Infrastructure Fund*
- Macquarie Specialised and Asset Finance on the disposal of Cortex Metering Solutions, a UK industrial and commercial (I&C) smart meter portfolio, to Energy Assets Group*
*denotes previous firm experience